Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Lets Get Omatarded

Lets Get Omatarded

Had to come home early today to watch the kids so Wifey could go see her Granny in the hospital. Everything looks to be ok, but hospitals are never a good thing, so we'll see. While the kiddies were playing I decided to fire up PokerStars and try out some PLO8 in preperation for the DADI tourney tonight. I haven't played PLO8 in ages so I was a little rusty early. I still don't have everything down at times, but I make due. Regardless, here are the results of my SNG...



So I've paid for the DADI tourney with this win, but I still have the sidebets to deal with. Regardless, I needed a win as I've been in the dumps lately, so I'll take anything I can get right now...even if it is a $3 SNG.

Hope to see you all tonight! For the tourney info click the picture below. Sign up you friggin' omatards!


posted by TripJax @ 4:25 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home