Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



TRICK DADI's: We Are Sofa King We Todd Did

TRICK DADI's: We Are Sofa King We Todd Did

Well it seems I've set myself up for a tough run in the DADI Special Omalympics tournament. The first DADI blossomed into a tournament defined by the bounties being offered by numerous bloggers. The second installment is shaping up to be a tournament of last longer bets. Somehow, someway, I've managed to get involved in last longer bets with some formidable opponents.

Team TRICK DADI's (GCox, Jordan, and myself) will go up against Sur-Mow-Shark (Surflexus, Mowenumdown, and PoolShark) as well as the Traumatized by Drizzing on Daddy All-Stars (TraumaPoker, Drizztdj, and Daddy).

So, that pretty much uses up my bankroll at PokerStars. For the time being all future side bets potentially involving me should be directed towards the nearest wall. You can tell I like my chances, eh?!
******************************
I'm going to keep this section uber vague for good reason. As some of you may know from reading my earlier days of blogging, I used to be a dealer in a local game a buddy of mine runs. A while back I decided it was no longer my bag, but my buddy has continued at it. The game has progressed from a 1/2 limit table once a week when we first started to a 2/5 NL and 5/10 NL game every week. The 5/10 NL just recently started and my buddy told me a 2005 WSoP bracelet winner attended the most recent gamee. I gave him the "yeah right" and he proceeded to give me details/specifics that all checked out (I did some research on cardplayer.com and a few other places online). So that was pretty cool. I'll leave it at that.
*******************************
The connection woes continue. I am at my wits end and I'm not sure what else I can do other than stop playing until it is resolved. Dnasty mentioned I should get some network sniffer software to track my network problems so I downloaded a program, but am clueless as to how to use it. I'll do some research on it. I'm very frustrated as I'm trying to clear a bonus at Hollywood, and am running out of time, but everytime I get on a table I get timed out and kicked from the table. It is enough to make me want to throw my laptop across the room. Why am I paying $40+ a month for high speed online access when this continually happens? Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh!
******************************
Noting the above, FullTilt is about to become my new home away from home. They seem to be the only site I never have connection problems with (knocking on wood as I type). Thank you FullTilt.

******************************
I feel like I left this post lacking, but time has been a commodity lately so, until next time...

posted by TripJax @ 11:23 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home