Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Anti Uber

Anti Uber

Time is money and today I have neither, so this post will be anti uber. By anti uber I mean short, not necessarily little person short, but not many words short. Confused? Me too.

I bombed out of both live games last night, but don't hate my play at any point so it is all good. I have nothing interesting to report from the first game other than the guy who eventually won was down to 200 chips with blinds at 300/600. At that time I had an average chip stack and didn't even expect him to make it another hand. However, he doubled up through me twice and never looked back as he got red hot the rest of the way.

On the second hand of the second game I lost a monster pot when we had 3 people all in and my 2nd best hand - a Jack high heart flush - lost to the nut Queen high heart flush with the Ace and King of hearts on the board. The way the hand played out I put one guy on Ace King for two pair and the other guy on a straight. Since the flush filled runner, runner on the turn and river (King then Five) I felt pretty good about my 2nd best hand. Unfortunately I was wrong. I was gone not much longer so I could get back to the house and hang with wifey.

Tonight, I'm pressing my luck since I've already played two nights in a row, but alas the HUC3 calls and I must answer. If you don't know about the HUC3, click the picture in this post for details. Kudos to Veneno for working her ass off and making this challenge happen.


I leave you with a quote I read earlier today in an email.

Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.

posted by TripJax @ 11:09 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home