Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Be Healed!

Be Healed!

What a weekend. Friday was quite a blur, though not nearly what Al experienced. We had folks meeting at our house for pre St. Patrick's Day bar hoppin' and I showed one of my buddies Al's live brogging adventure. He got a kick out of all of it. Some pretty funny stuff. I ended up putting a dent in a SoCo bottle that night as well, but nothing close to SirAl.

The picture on the left was the start of the drunken escapade that turned out to be our Friday night. It is quite an odd picture, and though it looks like I'm attempting to heal the little one, I was just checking her temperature as she had a pretty high temperature.


At the time her head was burning and it just happened that my buddy snapped that pic right when I was checking on her. She's much better now, but are still taking her to the Doc today to make sure everything is okay. As for the picture, you'll note the first of many beers is in my other hand and, though you can't see it, I'm wearing my "Worlds Greatest Grandpa" shirt. That one always confuses the folks at the bars (I'm 30 years old and my oldest child is 5).

Speaking of shirts, the brogosphere seems to have been bitten by the t-shirt making bug. I've had a Cafe Press shop for a few years now, but never really done anything with promoting it. I've decide to follow the path of Falstaff and make the move over to Zazzle. I'll hopefully have some stuff up that no one will buy soon.

Like a good little brogger I did my part and donated to the Send A Brogger To the WSoP satellite last night. I don't play $30 tournaments online folks. Sometimes live, but rarely online. So this was a bit out of my comfort zone. That said, I didn't flinch at all when I was knocked out. I knew my money would help a brogger make it to an event and I'm very happy to see that Gracie will be representin'. I missed the ending, but I'm sure you battled girl. Congrats!

I hope to be announcing some exciting DADI news soon, but a few things are still in the works. As soon as I have a clear picture for next months event, I'll let you all know. I have a feeling this will be the best one yet.

After winning HUC1, then donking out of HUC2, I'm ready to make my triumphant come back to the Heads-Up world with the HUC3. This event begins March 23rd and all the action can be followed at the HUC brog which I created back during HUC1. Last night, before the WSoP satellite, I updated the brog template and added Katitude's cool banner. Check out the new HUC site here.

Well, that's it for me. I'm a busy man these days. I wish I could finish this post by rooting, "Go Heels!", but alas that will have to wait till next year. Oh well.

posted by TripJax @ 11:09 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home