Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



DADI X: Fight The Power...One Last Time

I don't have much to write about today. I pretty much donked in every game I played last night. I played the 25k Guarantee at Full Tilt and made it halfway through before busting out. My ultimate demise was a button steal attempt gone bad. I could have just as easily sat back and kept my current pace, albeit below the chip average, but instead I tried to make something happen at a bad time.

As for the Mookie, I had high hopes, but it was not in the cards. Up until the 1st break I stayed above or around the top 5. After the break I lost some chips and was unable to recover. My boy G went on a short stack heater having less than 100 in chips, but building that up to over 1500. It was quite a sight. Unfortunately I was instrumental in his chipping up. We got it all-in preflop and my TT went down to his 22 with a 2 on the flop. When the ducks are quacking, I don't care what cards you have, you are going down. I can't think of anyone I'd rather donate chips to, so it's all good.

On the 2nd chance Mookie HORSE tournament, I felt out of my comfort zone. I was outplayed on most of the games and should have been knocked out earlier than I was. I have my work cut out for me if I'm going to start playing an array of games. I just need more practice.

This is my last reminder before the DADI X tourney tonight. This will be the last DADI tourney we offer so be sure and make your mark tonight. Details are in the picture above or here. I will be offering a bounty for the player who knocks me out. Send me to the rail and you will receive a re-bounty from me. WTF is a re-bounty you ask? I will pick from the multitude of bounties I have received in the past and re-bounty one to the player who knocks me out.

It's sort of like re-gifting a Christmas present, but in this case I will miss whatever I have to send. I already have in mind which bounty I want to re-bounty and it pains me to let it go, but I think it is meant to be shared. It is also from one of the poker brogger legends of our time. I've already said enough. Be there tonight and knock me out in 2nd place so I can give out this bounty. Booya!

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 2:54 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home