Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



BloggerPods, Part Deux

While in Ohio last week, I had some down time one night and decided to go see a movie all by my lonesome. Though I had a ton of movies to choose from I ended up choosing what I felt was a lesser known movie. I'm glad I did. If you feel so inclined, flip over to one of my side projects, CineJax, to check out my latest post on Pan's Labyrinth. Moving on...

I’m registered in the free BloggerPods poker tournament.
Poker Mac

Those of you who have been around for a while will remember the DADI series of poker tournaments. Early on in those tourneys, we attempted to offer some extra swag for our loyal players. Right off the bat we heard from a couple of sites that were willing to give away some free stuff. It was a win, win, win. We were happy cause we could give away some freebies. The companies/people giving away the items were happy because they were getting their name out to the public. And the players who won the stuff were obviously happy.

One of the first people to "help us help them" was dbirider from The Poker Bus. He had started a website, http://pokeronamac.com, and was looking to spread the word, while giving away some free shit along the way. I think things worked well for both parties and I was glad we were able to work together to ultimately bring poker and free stuff to the people.

Back in 2006 PokerOnAMac held a freeroll offering 3 free ipods. Though I did not fare well in my attempt at a free ipod, I was very glad to have been involved. I'm happy to announce that PokerOnAMac lives on and they are at it again with the ipod freeroll. This time, however, they are upping the ante and offering an ipod video for 1st place. I implore you to take a look at details for the freeroll and, if you are so inclined, join the fray. All you have to do is post a small blurb on your blog linking back to the Bloggerpod link. Further details on what exactly to do can be found by clicking the BloggerPod picture within this post.

With all the negative vibes and bad news in the land of online poker these days, it is nice to see that some folks are keeping a positive outlook. Kudos to you dbirider. I hope your tourney rocks and I hope I end up pwning an ipod video when it is all said and done...

posted by TripJax @ 11:15 AM,

3 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger D said...

They offered a Video Ipod last time also...cause I won it. Great site though they even have screen shots of the new pokerstars client for a mac. SWEET

 
At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks trip! Your posts have been a huge help in bringing the bloggerpods tournaments together. If I bust out (highly unlikely), I'm rooting for you to finish in the top 3 :)

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TripJax, I think the fact that you have a poker blog is by far the coolest thing in the world even though sometimes you don't know how to turn a tub into a shower you might still be the best poker blogger I know in the universe without technically knowing everyone in the universe to make such a comparison or even analogy and I'm trying to make this the longest sentence on your "website" without you knowing it whilst still having nothing to say in the midst of my tirade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home