Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Sick & Tired


Lets start this off with some pimpage. Tonight is the MATH tourney. I've come to realize that my little gadget that displays all the blogger tourneys (shown above) does not show up in many of the rss readers. So if you want to see all the current blogger tourney details that I'm currently aware of, then click through and take a look at the top of this post. For those of you at work who can't get access to the gadget due to software blocks, I'm sorry. I have that same shit at work. If I can come up with a simpler flash banner, I'll let you know.

As for the MATH, I have only played that tourney a few times, but I have smoked pole each and every time I've played. No bad beats that I can recall...just bad play on my part or it just not being my night. I won't be able to make the MATH tourney tonight, unless someone wants to swap some cash with me. I only have money at Poker.com right now, so if anyone wants to transfer me $22 at PokerStars, I will transfer you $22 at Poker.com. My email is at the top of this blog, so just let me know if you are interested. I also have some dough on PayPal, but I'm not sure if there is a fee to do a peer to peer transfer or not.



I've been sick all weekend and, though I probably could have mumbled and grumbled my way through work today, I decided to give myself one more day to recoup. It's been a weird sickness, starting with stomach issues on Friday, but morphing into sore throat and cold Saturday through today. I've been extremely tired throughout and have slept quite a bit.

Even though I was sick last night, I was still ready to fire up the 'puter and play in the bloggerpods tourney, but it was cancelled due to the Full Tilt servers being down. What the hell is up with the servers there on Sundays? Does anyone have details on what is going wrong lately. I love that place, but it seems this comes up more often than it should.



For those of you who read the first chapter of the little book I'm trying to write, The Tempest Stone, I finally broke out chapter two this weekend. Sorry for the delay, but I've been trying to work out some kinks in the story for quite a while. I know you all have lost sleep waiting for chapter two, eh?!

Anyway, you can find the book over at ScriptJax or, to make it easier, here are chapters One and Two.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 12:29 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home