Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Cancel or Allow?

Continue to use piece of shit HP laptop that has been nothing but trouble and is no longer under warranty?

Cancel.

Purchase brand new shnazzy Gateway laptop with 17" widescreen, with extended warranty?

Allow.

Chuckle, due to this commerical, every time the new Microsoft Vista Cancel or Allow prompt is triggered?

Allow.

Eventually grow weary of Cancel or Allow prompt and take out my wrath on the world?

TBD.

So anyway, I just bought a new laptop and I'm hella diggin' it. The picture to the left does not do it justice. That pic looks like a typical screen, but the one I have in front of me is huge and is a widescreen.

Playing poker on this machine is a breeze and I can definitely fit more tables on at once. I've only had it a couple of days, but so far I am very pleased. I had some bad experiences with HP, so I'm glad to make a change.

I was supposed to play some live poker last night, but the game was cancelled at the last minute. Hopefully I'll have some live pokery action soon. That will also be TBD.

I have a ton of things going on these days and alot of them have to do with poker or blogs or both. I just wish I had enough hours in the day to fit everything in. As of late, actually playing cards has been rather difficult. Must.Stop.And.Play.Poker!

In due time, Trip, in due time. Yes, I just wrote to myself.

Well, this will have to do for today. Fushizzle.

And until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 1:15 PM,

4 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Sorry to hear that your HP laptop is giving you fits. I use two of them myself and about the only issue I have with them is that when I play poker on the one with the touch pad I sometimes accidentally hit the wrong button by accidentally laying my hand across it and activating a call or fold button. I solved that by adding an external mouse and now that issue is solved. Otherwise I'm happy with HP (I should be - I'm a big stock holder).

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Nice laptop!!!!!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

chipper,
my biggest problem with hp is my backlight went out on the screen so it is basically useless as a laptop. this wouldn't have been such a big deal if it hadn't happened just 2 weeks after the warranty ended. just shitty timing, but their customer service was not about helping me with the best answer.

so i decided to go elsewhere, get a new laptop, and a very extensive, but effective warranty.

and for the record, i also use the external mouse option...so much easier...

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger John G. Hartness said...

Glad you (Live poker) like your new (Drive south) laptop. I have a 17" Gateway myself (Saturday night. My house.) and it's been great. Only thing is,(Drive south. Live poker.) it's a bitch to fly with. There are no subliminal (drive south live poker) messages in this comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home