Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Full Tilt Withdrawals

I'm off to D.C. for the next couple of days, so I don't expect to be able to post probably until Thursday. If I can sneak in a post though, I will. I also don't know if I'll be playing in any BBT events this week. It will depend on the cost of internet use at the hotel I'm in. I usually like to stay at Marriott because their internet service is free, however this time around I didn't get a choice of hotels. Apparently I'm in The Ritz this go around so I'm sure they will charge extra for internet. A $250 room, I'm sure, and they'll find a way to charge extra for internet. Bastages!

Now on to the reason for this post...

For my readers who have cashed out of Full Tilt via check, can anyone tell me approximately how long it took from the time the request was made to the time the check was in hand? In preperation for Okie-Vegas, I need to withdraw my currently poor excuse for a bankroll to cover some of the travel costs.

Are there any quicker options other than a check request these days?

Sadly, that's it for today. I gotta get ready for my flight.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 10:41 AM,

6 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Do you have an ePassporte or mywebatm account? Those are pretty dam quick if you have 'em.

Also, if you need the money quick I am happy to take a transfer from you via full tilt and then send you a check or wire you the money or something. Let me know how I can help.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Chad C said...

Are you verified? If not email cashier@ftp.com with two copies of photo IDs and a power bill or phone bill. You can scan them all and email them. After they email you back (full tilt support is slow and shitty) it should take a couple weeks to get a check from them. The checks are printed in California and it took me two or three weeks to get any checks to Las Vegas. Good luck, may the force be with you!!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Mr Subliminal said...

After the verification, I got a check in 6 days. This was in May and YMMV.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Gnome said...

My first cashout by check took about two weeks, but successive withdrawals took less than one week.

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tron Solo says - I'm just impressed you actually have a bankroll. I figured you spent all your money on that Joanie Loves Chachi DVD set or perhaps Newhart.

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first withdraw was on the 16th of July and it took 4 days but my next withdrawal was on the 27th of July and I am still waiting for that. It's been 14 days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home