Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Touch Screen Online Poker Action

Another short post today. Not sure if I'll make Smokkee's Bodonkery tonight, but I'm gonna give it a whirl. I was looking for a deep run in The Hoy last night, but flamed near the end. I think I went out somewhere in the middle to high teens if memory serves. Congrats to Kajagoogle for taking that thing down last night. Well done, Sir.

I was just reading over at Gizmodo and I noticed their vision of a possible MacBook tablet PC. It struck me that it would be sweet to have a tablet pc with touch screen functionality to play poker on. Sort of a big ass iPod Touch. To be able to sit on your couch with a pc in your lap and no mouse and just touch screen all the action at the table would be the shizzle. Or when you need to, just prop it on a desk/table and use the hologram keyboard.

I must admit, I really don't know if this type of touchscreen tablet pc is already on the market and I'm just slow to the show, or if this is something we'll see down the road. Anyone care to comment or point me in a good direction? In the meantime...

Check out some pictures below to give you an idea. So who can photoshop some Full Tilt poker action onto one of those things to really mock it up goot?



Photo ganked from Gizmodo, here. Click to embiggen.


Photo ganked from Gizmodo, but from Factory Joe. Click to embiggen.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 1:20 PM,

3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

Thanks Trip.

I don't think they have any touch tablets yet but they have bigger systems that work that way. I have seen some videos of large wall sized screens as well as pc touch tables.

I don't think it's too far away. Think of other possibilities. Editing. Music. Anything interactive that before required a mouse can now be accessed using your fingers.

Here, pull my finger. Quick!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Riggstad said...

You're my horse tonight Trip...

Git 'r Done!

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read somewhere the other day that the best strategy for playing online poker games successfully was to play your hand rarely if you are not the big or small blind, and raise cautiously if you are!
Take time to feel out how other users play poker online. The main difference between playing poker in the real world and playing at an online poker site is the fact that you cannot see your opponents, thus making it harder to work out what they are thinking which in turn makes it harder to project their next moves... This is why patience is a crucial part of being successful in any online poker game.
Don't believe me? Try out the tactic on any one of the free online poker sites and see if you end up with more virtual cash than you started with... i reckon you will!
Follow this link for more tips on how to play poker successfully

 

Post a Comment

<< Home