Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



What Direction Do They Say Poker Bloggers Marry?!

In case you've missed the last 4 years of TripJax.com, I'm pretty proud of being a husband and Dad. My wife, ChickJax, has dedicated the last 7 years to our 2 children and family. She's been Incredimom. A few weeks ago she was offered a modeling job. It was something she had done prior to the family, but not for many years. It feels weird being proud of someone looking goot, but fuck it...

Rooster, this one is for you...



Until next time, may the felt be with you .

posted by TripJax @ 12:10 AM,

11 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Jestocost said...

I think you just topped Hoy for best brag post of the week.

Congrats.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"I have a model for wife" >>>> Tourney win

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Lucypher said...

Very Nice, TJ. Now, that's +EV.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I have a modeling opportunity for your wife. Call me at 1-800-spew-girls for details.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Rooster's head just exploded. Now THAT'S a bad beat.
For him. Not you.

She is smokin' hot, no doubt, and she's even cool to boot!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger on_thg said...

winner.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

Caption: Why-o-why did I marry down?

Dayum!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

Kaj...LOL.

Thanks all.

Fushizzle.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

marrying up rooolz

well done my man.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger PokahDave said...

You just can't lose dude.....

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Sickness...dear god. I'm so stealing this and posting it on my blog if you don't mind...you know, to let all the big wigs here in NYC know that she is free for a modeling job. Dear God....wow! It is about time you post a picture...wonderful...wow! Viva Mrs. TripJax!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home