Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Jerry Douglas And The Return Of The Person Of Interest Glasses

Going to see this guy in concert tomorrow night and I'm pretty stoked...



This is also him with Bela Fleck from a long time ago...



Those glasses in the video above take me back to my Bad Blood New Years Day Tournament attire earlier this year...



Speaking of New Years day tourneys, we going to have another this year BadBlood?

Until next time, may the felt be with you - and the dobro be with me...

posted by TripJax @ 9:50 PM,

6 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger joxum said...

Almost makes me want to pick up playing the guitar again. The second video made me think of Alison Krauss as well as this classic Deliverance scene - not to mention this one...Sheeet, now you got me stuck on YouTube all night...

/j.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger joxum said...

uhm...oh...links are not underlined here..."Alison Krauss", "classic Deliverance scene" and "this one" are all clickable...

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger goooooood girl said...

your blog is good good good......

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Pauly said...

How was the show? I caught Jerry Douglas a few times with himself or sitting in with different bands. Unique sound.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Please say "hi" to your brother Napoleon.

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wassup bro!?! coming your way soon. Hope to be playing on nyd with you as well. been outta commision for awhile but trying to work my way back into contention. in lfe and the felt. taking care of the life part first. se ya soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home