Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Here We Go

Well that didn't take long.  The 2009 WSOP main event final table doesn't even air on television for another 5 minutes from now, but already the fresh college kid gloom and doom articles are hitting the news.  This is why in my previous post I thought we might not see this type of thing - or at the very least, less of it - if Darvin Moon had won.  Instead the beacon of light for college kids looking for an easy way out will shine in just a few minutes.


I really like how Joseph Cada has presented himself and I think he will be a good ambassador for poker, but I doubt he helps the cause for legalization anytime soon given the tendency for those in power to poo-poo anything that involves the potential degeneration of our youth.


Enjoy...



Can You Count On Having Cada's Success?  Don't Bet On It.




posted by TripJax @ 8:56 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home