Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Fun With Pause And Phil Hellmuth

As many of my readers know, I've been known to give Mr. Phil Hellmuth a hard time in the past, so when his fug mug showed up in the latest 2009 ESPN World Series of Poker episode, I had take notice. First off, he decided it was high time to make an ultimate anus of himself (again) by playing the part of Caesar, hoisted into the poker room...













(picture source PokerListings)

You see, that's exactly what he wants. Good or bad, publicity is what he craves. I get it, I really do; however, I don't have to like it. He's figured out what makes money, but it comes at a price; a price where d-bags like me give him a hard time. It's a fair trade for the paychecks he cashes regularly.

With that I offer you Phil Hellmuth Paused. These pictures are not altered by photoshop or any other program. In fact, they are just paused screenshots of my HDTV taken from my iPhone camera. All I did was change the angle of the shots.

Let's start with what peaked my interest in the first place. Seriously, what's up with the lip sheen?












Need a better shot of that lip juice? Well, okay...












What the WTF? I have no doubt in that picture he is wearing a Got Fail? t-shirt. Speaking of, I now need to go make a Got Fail? t-shirt.

So back to that picture: Did he just hike to the WSOP in sub zero weather, thus needing a lip glaze to Safe The Chafe? Oh wait, no, he was CARRIED into the poker room.

So, with all the above noted, what's a poker blogger to do when making fun of a poker "celebrity" and his shiny lips? Well, alter the angle of course! How about camera up, angle down?












Look at that noggin'. You'd think that dude has won the Noble Prize 11 times right?!

Or how about camera down, angle up?












I didn't know Hellmuth played in the NFL. Nice!

Well, I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. I'm kind of bummed I haven't gotten a cease and desist order from Hellmuth's attorney yet. Oh wait, I haven't hit send yet.

Peace fawkers.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

Sent from my Phone that starts with an i.
Posted via email from TripJax

posted by TripJax @ 8:31 PM,

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Probably it is for his lip herpes.. would not want a break out on WSOP main table after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home