Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Noble Poker Ate My Balls

If you've never seen the phenomenon that is *Insert Anything* Ate My Balls, just check it out here. I first came across this snippet of tasteless humor while in college and often thought about it and laughed when something bad happened to me. I guess it was my Kicked In The Junk before I ever heard Bracelet Bob or The Good Doctor drop those words.

Well, Noble Poker ate my balls tonight. First I tried my hand at a $20+2 NL freeze out $1000 guaranteed tournament that looked like would have a nice overlay with only 20 people signed up with 15 minutes to go. Unfortunately a ton of people showed up last minute and we started the tourney with 57. I played like a donkey who had just been punched and went out in the 40's, thus no where near cash. I then won 3 straight heads-up games to win back the $20 I had lost. I was thinking that might be a good chance to quit, but the wife was playing back last weeks ER and I had no desire to watch that so I kept going. Bad move.

I ended up losing my next 8 out of 10 heads-up games (6 straight at one point). I just played bad and I played hurried for a few of them as I had tried to 2 table. Folks...let me just say I don't recommend trying to 2 table heads-up tourneys...especially on Noble Poker. It sux. Granted it was stupid of me since your basically always in a hand when heads up, but damn I didn't figure it would suck so bad at Noble. Their software just isn't at the level of many of the other sites yet. With all that said I can only blame myself for the bad play and I've done incredibly well at Noble over the long haul so I don't have any real complaints.

I'm planning to post more this weekend, but I'm a little pissed cause blogger ate one of my posts earlier today and I couldn't recover it. It was much better than this tripe, but I'm gonna try to rehash it later. For now, it's getting late and I wanna go cuddle with the baby right now...she's gonna be a month old in a couple of days. Before I go, a huge congrats to VARoadstter who now also has a new one to cuddle with. Congrats man!

posted by TripJax @ 3:40 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home