Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



WPBT $1500 WSOP Satellite: Let's Light This Candle

I'm well rested, well fed, and ready to light this candle. If you read my post below, then you'll be happy to know Noble Poker finally completed the transfer to my NETeller account which enabled me to fund my PokerStars account in preperation for this event.

I must say I'm feeling pretty good about this event. I realize there will only be prizes to the top 2, but I still like my chances based on the way I've been playing lately as well as my luck of late. But no matter what happens, I am more than happy to put $30 towards seeing a blogger play at a WSOP event. Quite exciting.

The event is 20 minutes away. Wish me luck and either way I'll report back here on how things went.

posted by TripJax @ 9:40 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home