Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Lets Lighten The Mood A Bit

Lets Lighten The Mood A Bit

After a week of depressing posts that don't even include bad beats, I need to lighten the mood. A few years back I opened a Cafe Press store and sold absolutely 0 products, probably because I never promoted them. I wasn't really looking to sell them, just trying to get a few of my dumbass ideas out of the ole noggin'. Lately I've been seeing shirts pop up around the poker blogosphere and figured it was high time I join the fun.

I moved my ideas (shown below) over to a competitor, Spreadshirt, and have finally taken the time to put a few of them up in all their lameness. Great, just what we need, another fukking shirt shop that no one will look at or buy from. Oh well, at least I'm getting this crap out of my head. Here are a few of my ideas with some thoughts below each. Enjoy and if you get a hankerin' click on them to buy. If not, well fugg off!

But wait...100% of any profit from any and all items bought during the month of April will go towards donating to this. In other words, whatever Spreadshirt pays me after they take their cut will go to help Bob raise money for The 1st Annual Celebration of the Life of Natasha Novoa And The Fight Against Small Cell Ovarian Cancer. In fact, I'll personally match whatever profit is made up to $25 (I don't have much of a bankroll folks). So, if $25 is made from items below being sold, then $50 will go towards the donation. If $50 is made, then $75 will go to the donation ($50 from sales and $25 from me). Either way, I'm going to be giving and whether you buy a shirt or not I hope you will give too, even if it is a small amount.

Now on to the shirts...

SHIRT - This is the one that started it all for me. A few years back I went to an NC State football tailgate party. We all decided to come up with witty t-shirts to wear to the party. After some serious thinking on the subject I decided to go with my first idea, "SHIRT". As soon as we hit the parking lot I could see everyone staring. Immediately I started having strangers yell out, "Hey man, nice shirt!" Since then, every time I wear the shirt people laugh and comment about it. Now dear readers, I offer my "SHIRT" to you. This is the beginning of my "Obvious Series" which you'll see more of below.


PERSON OF INTEREST - Made famous during the anthrax envelope ordeal, and often used to describe suspects in missing persons cases, the Person Of Interest is just that, a person of interest. Don't you think it is high time you got to be a Person Of Interest? And if someone tries to peg you for that pedophile they heard about on tv the other day, tell'em, "Know way man, I'm just an interesting person...deal with it."


MY OTHER SHIRT IS FUNNY - I swear it is. Pinky swear.

VAGINA IS FOR LOVERS - Now I can't lay claim to this one, but a buddy gave me this one a long time ago. It is obviously a play on "Virginia Is For Lovers" and I just love it. The first one is for anyone not afraid to flaunt it. The second will have people doing a double take to be sure of what it says since it has a picture of Virginia, but clearly doesn't say Virginia. Doh!



LONG SLEEVE SHIRT & HAT - These two are a continuation of the "Ovious Series" that I started with my SHIRT shirt above. I promise you will turn heads when people look at these items. The back of the LONG SLEEVE SHIRT says BACK OF LONG SLEEVE SHIRT. Never forget what you are wearing again!

I AM SO DONE WITH REALITY - TripWifey came up with this one in response to the 1,000,311th reality show that was advertised on televesion. That may be an exaggeration, but you get the idea. Little did she know this statement can also be construed as claiming yourself to be a little on the ditzy side. And no, she's not a blonde.


WAKE ME FOR THE RAPTURE - Seriously, who wants to sleep through that one? I think a certain someone should buy this one.

You'll notice a lack of poker shirts, but eventually I'll put some up. I just haven't had the light bulb go off in my head with a great poker shirt. When it happens, I'll let you know. In the meantime, I hope you enjoyed my shirts. If you have any requests for minor changes like color or wording, let me know.

More to come soon...

posted by TripJax @ 3:12 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home