Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Happy Anniversary TripWife

Tomorrow is my 7 year wedding anniversary. I can't think of a single other person on earth I would rather spend my days with. I've heard of the "marrying up" term and that is pretty much me in a nutshell. I lucked up when TripWife entered my TripLife and I've been one happy camper ever since.

Along the way we've managed to build a great family that makes waking up each day that much easier.

This morning we head out for an Inn on the Blue Ridge Parkway...sans kids. Yep, that same family I was just extolling is getting the boot for a few days. TripWife and I have not been out of town on our own in quite a while so this is much needed. After taking two trips on my own in September - both poker and blogging related - I knew if I didn't plan something for our annivesary it would be, how you say, not so good.

Have a great week all. I know I will. I'll be back posting probably at the end of the week. In the meantime...lets light this candle.

posted by TripJax @ 7:48 AM,

13 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Pokerwolf said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger slb159 said...

Lucky dog.
Have a great time.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger AlCantHang said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you. Congrats!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Congrats Trip.Happy anniversary to you both!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats. You are a lucky man, but she's a lucky woman as well.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Juice said...

contratulations! Happy anniversary!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Juice said...

P.s I presume that isnt a random picture, posted to attact the posts ;-)

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Poker4peace said...

Way to go bro!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

mmmm...my earlier congrats gotten eaten by blogger I think. No kiddin' you married up!

congrats brotha.

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im jealous that ill never know the sort of happiness you enjoy. you rock.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Karol said...

Congrats Tripfamily! But wow, 7 years, you look like you're 20 or something.

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats bro. You have a beautiful wife.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home