Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



DADI 9 and The Funk

I implore you to click through the picture on the left to see the larger version of the DADI 9 banner. Jordan did a hella good job with this one. Every time I look at that donkey riding the horse I crack up.

A big thanks go out to
VegasPokerPro and PokerOnAMac for again sliding back in the saddle to help sponsor DADI 9. Their support has been awesome and I appreciate their involvement.

For details on everything
DADI 9, be sure to check out the DADI site. There is a cool banner contest being offered (see banner contest addendum here) as well as a revenge bounty. Jordan always comes up with some crazy shit and I dig it.



Yours truly has been in a bit of a funk lately. I have not enjoyed poker and it shows in my work ethic and my results. It looks as though I may be done with poker for a couple of weeks (probably until DADI 9 and the Bash). Worry not dear readers, I still have the gusto to challenge this game, but right now I need a break.

Honestly it comes at a good time. I have zero bankroll. It won't be long before I can get back in the mix of things, but right now I have nothing. Don't cry for me Argentina...I didn't lose it all in a flaming ball of tilt. Here's how it went down. I cashed out a portion for my recent G-Vegas trip. Between my horrid play and nights on the town, I spent a hefty amount there, but all in fun.

I also cashed out some for my upcoming
Bash trip. Finally, we had some family stuff come up that required me to pull out whatever remained (except a small amount I donked off at Titan this weekend). Some people may not agree when it comes to their bankroll, but for me Family > Bankroll. I can always build a bankroll, so when my family is in need, I do what I have to do. For now, this may keep me from hitting the bigger limits, but I sleep well at night.

That's all for today folks. I swear I'll get out of the funk, so no need to worry about me. Methinks breaks are a good thing.

posted by TripJax @ 10:30 AM,

6 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Anyone who doesn't understand family>bankroll is a complete tool anyway.

I'll look for ya at the blogger tourneys down the road.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger DuggleBogey said...

The big hoof on that donkey pick constantly kills me. True genius.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger slb159 said...

Fun playing with ya' on Titan Jax. Thanks again to you and TripWife for giving me a ring this weekend.
Later.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Duggle, actually, the big hoof is a cowboy hat. I fattened the hand holding it so that hit was a hoof holding a cowboy hat, but in silhoutte, it does appear as one big hoof. As long as you like it though, I'm happy.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

I do the same Trip. Build the bankroll up...buy patio furniture...build it up...buy Bobby Bracelet 17 shots of hazelnut liquer. It's not like I need tha money to sit at a 200/400 game.

Lookin' forward to meetin' ya in a couple weeks (I'll be on a plane to Philly so will miss DADI 9).

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I'm sure you'll be back soon enough Trip. Doing family stuff is always +EV in the long run. Online poker will always be here (lets hope).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home