Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



G-Vegas Ho!

Gonna have a few short and sweets today. We'll see how things go.

First off, in a few hours I head out towards G-Vegas for the Second Annual BadBlood Poker Superstars Invitational, with the likes of...

BadBlood

Shep
Tiltstein
Random101
TheRankster
Stan McKinney
Teddy Ballgame
TeamScottSmith
TheMark
MrsAllIn
Falstaff
Otis
TripJax
Wolverine
TheAxeman
Dr.AlanShaw
Walt
Juan
Dave G
Gamecock

I'm too lazy to link any of them, or even remove myself, but I know you will understand.

I can't wait to meet up with these folks. Some I've met before, others not so much. The festivities begin tomorrow, but I'm headed down tonight to get raucous with some buddies. Alcohol and fun will be had by all, all weekend. I will most likely be hungover when the chips start a flyin'. See you tomorrow folks.



Last night I played in the Gavin Smith Charity Satellite. You know the one with the banner of Clonie Gowen looking all hot (just scroll down to see what I mean). Anyway, I think I played well, stayed in the mix, kept up my aggression, but in the end fell short. I actually was bubble boy to the final table. That means 10th place and no where near making the grade, but it makes me feel good to bubble the final table. I really felt I had a chance, but it didn't work out.

On my final hand I had AK against KJ and a J on the board was my undoing. I really think I played the hand too passively and should have just pushed preflop. At that point my fold equity would have been enough methinks. As it were, the way I played my hand was bad news and I set my self up to lose. I'd rather get it all in there pre-flop than donk out meekly the way I did.

That is poker and I have a ton of learning to do.



Well hell, that's it for me. I thought I'd have a ton more to right about, but I just realized what time it is. I have a ton of work to do before I hit the road toward G-Vegas. This weekend, fellow poker broggers, don't forget.

posted by TripJax @ 2:31 PM,

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clonie does look nice doesn't she? :)

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home