Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Connectshunned

I haven't had very many bright spots since my win a few weeks back in The Mookie. Last night I got stacked twice for 2 buy-ins at Titan, but I was happy with my play, so I've got that going for me.

Today I played a 45 player SNG on Stars and was pretty pissed off to find my connection is once again acting up. On pretty much every hand I lost my connection which is extremely frustrating. Normally this effects my play as I'm afraid to put too many chips in the pot without going all-in for fear I'll have my hand folded.

Despite my connection problems, I managed to make it to the final table. I was last or next to last in chips when we got to the bubble and it took forever to knock someone out and reach the money. From there I managed to work my way up to 1st in chips and ended up winning the damn thing. Not a big money win at $84, but taking 1st out of 45 helps my psyche as well as my 45 Player SNG Challenge numbers (I'm showing at 11 points now, but this win will put me at 21 points with 7 more chances to improve).

So anyway, good Friday to you all and we'll see you back here on Monday...

posted by TripJax @ 5:18 PM,

3 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win...this link shows the results up to date...

http://www.sowbug.org/sngc/

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Congrats on the win indeed! As for getting stacked in cash, join the queue, at least you liked your play...

Never pointed out that I like your call on the work thing, and I'll bet your boss does indeed appreciate the loyalty. Also, the girly chat thing was cool too, just kicking myself for playing like a total ass with literally everyone watching!

Next time...

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done! i guess i can't 0 out the rest of my games quite yet.

i tried one of those turbo's and was shocked at the early play. i admit to playing the cheap $1, but even those play better than the $6 turbos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home