Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



TripJax Poker Gayla

I'm short on time today, so I'm just going to post an excerpt from Mookie's recent post below. It's about his Mookie tourney tomorrow night (Wednesday). I hope to see you all there. For the record, Mookie, I love the banner. And when I went to save the picture to add to this post, I had to laugh yet again when I saw you had named it TripGay. For those that are confused, check out my post from yesterday. Now to the excerpt from Mookie:

Last week was the DADI tournament which was a lot of fun. This Wednesday we are back to the regular Mookie tournament. TripJax is the defending champion and looking for title #2. I hope to see everyone there on Wednesday as we always have a good time.


posted by TripJax @ 10:50 AM,

11 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Fucking. Hilarious.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

I am a fucking moron. I didn't stop by later to see the lance bass thing. Then I saw mookie's banner and was like, "that ain't Trip, WTF?" Now, all is clear.

Is it possible to make this many jokes about the word "gay" and not be a homophobe? The whole pokerblogging community better hope so.

And on a related note: Could Bass look any gayer if he tried? We get it. It's OK. You have an alternative lifestyle. You don't need to make strange faces like that. Please stop.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Dude...I think it's official. We're as ghey as two dudes can be. I just got back to my site and saw your comment.

I am officially frightened of us.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger slb159 said...

Jax,
I believe the Mookie is tomorrow.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

slb...you're right...I have corrected...thanks yo.

iak, that couldn't have played out any better...

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger slb159 said...

np. I'm sure you're anxious to defend, yo. Best of luck.

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the banner Trip. I couldn't think of anything to name the tourney and then you posted the whole magazine cover and I just went with that.

Looking forward to the tourney tomorrow night. You should offer up your People magazine (personally signed by Lance himself) as your bounty.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Littleacornman said...

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=1499517

Not sure if you've read my post and seen this but your post yesterday was the inspiration!

GCox is right.I do have too much time on my hands!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Wolverine Fan said...

Love your Lance post.
Can't play the Mookie as I work second shift (same with the DADI) but will try to play whenever I am off those days.
I started my Poker Challenge today on Poker Stars and had a good day. See my blog for daily updates.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Hey Ghey hit me up on IM tonight so I can send you your ten bucks. Grab me during the WWDN.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

Haha TripGay. Awesome.

I will do my best to be there and see that you do not get title number two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home