Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Audit This Biotches

It's been a grueling week and a very tough month preparing for our audit at work. We finished up the audit late Friday afternoon and I'm happy to report we did quite well. So, things will be gravy for another year and now I can settle back into a less stressful atmosphere. Except...

I am walking out the door in just a few minutes for our family vacation. It's much needed after what I just went through. Why do I get the feeling I'm gonna be tired as all get out after this week and I'm gonna need a vacation from my vacation? That's how vacations go when you've got kids. Oh well...we are gonna have a killer time.

I have 3 more 45 SNG Challenge games to play, but I have no idea if I'll have internet access on vacation. If not, whatever I have is what I have. If I find a wireless spot, expect me to make a run for the money. Audit that biotches.

I'll be back on a regular posting schedule next week. Until then, may the felt be with you and may the drinks be with me...

posted by TripJax @ 10:14 AM,

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Have an awesome break, Trip - it's well deserved.

Look forward to hearing about it when you get back.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger drewspop said...

Nice work finding the connection. It worked out for you. Have a great vacation.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger surflexus said...

Don't forget I have your vacation for after the vacation lined up if you decide to come with us. Let me know so I can get you directions and details....surf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home