Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Internot

On Saturday night I played some $50 NL with some success. That felt great after a tough run recently at the cash game tables.

Sunday I woke up planning to put a few hours in at the tables, but found my high speed cable modem deceased. No little green lights blinking, no power, no nothing. I called Time Warner and they are supposedly sending someone out today.

Not playing poker when you've planned to not play poker is great. Not playing poker when you want to play, but can't, just plain sucks. You don't realize how much you rely on something until that something is gone. Damn the man!

I'm at work so I can't put much into this post, but hopefully things will be back in order with the modem soon so I can get back to playing and posting regularly. In the meantime, go read someone else, like Carmen, or go put a post on Kicked In The Junk. Geez, no one has posted on that thing since January. With all the bad beat bitching I read on brogs, you'd think someone would post there on occasion so that they aren't filling up their own brog with that stuff. Get with it people!

posted by TripJax @ 11:11 AM,

4 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Dave said...

My cable modem is giving me fits as well - only its Comcast and not Time Warner. Seems that every 30 minutes or so it decides it's had enough and locks up and resets itself. Don't know how many SNG's I've been in that I've been knocked out of a hand by that damn cable modem. Hope to get mine replaced soon. Thanks for posting a comment over at the Poker World. Hope to see you all at a table very soon.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

Technology sucks!

Note: I am aware of the irony that I had to use said technology to make this comment.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Poker4peace said...

Thanks for the link. Some how I've missed Carmen's site. Looks good.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

lol good post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home