Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



UrNotCallin

I'm back from my trip to D.C. and happy to be back in the home saddle. I had a great trip, stayed in a beautiful hotel, and think my business there went swimmingly. On Monday I expected I wouldn't be able to make The Hoy due to being out having drinks with fellow co-workers. I was right, as I didn't make it back to my hotel until 10:30pm, however it wouldn't have mattered if I'd gotten back earlier. While The Ritz has a kick ask hotel, their internet service is beat up.

I decided not to worry with internet access, the blog or poker for the rest of my stay since it would do me no good. Normally when I travel - and have the choice of where to stay - I end up at The Residence Inn/Marriott. For one, I've built up rewards points their, but the main reason is they have free high speed internet in the rooms as well as free breakfast. I've never had problems with them and they always seem to go the extra mile to give you whatever you need...without ripping you apart in costs.

So that's the long winded version of saying I'm back and ready to get back to the felt. Unfortunately, I may be somewhat scarce at the tables as I'm withdrawing most of my money for Okie-Vegas. I might leave a little extra in for some play, but I've given myself a stop loss to make sure I have a sure amount for my travels.

On a side note, I'd like to thank Hoy for offering to help me out with the withdrawal and everyone else who chimed in with the experiences they had with FT withdrawals. I was able to work out a perfect scenario for my withdrawal so I'm good to go now.

The primary reason for my post today was to let everyone know that my brother has started a blog at http://UrNotCallin.blogspot.com. He, like myself, is a huge UNC fan, so you may notice the UNC in the URL. WTF? I'm suddenly using acronyms, which IMHO is not making me LOL. Gay.

Okay, so I'm back to reality. Most of you who play the Hoy probably recognize my brothers sceen name, ChapelncHill. He's only played 12 of those things, but I think he's made 4 final tables and 3 cashes, with over $350 in winnings (not counting the cost of entry, but I'm sure he tokened into a number of them).

I think he finally decided he needed somewhere to post his thoughts after the bad beats, thus another blogger was born. I can guarantee that he would play many more blogger events if his work schedule afforded him the ability to do so. Unfortunately his shifts usually fall during our game times, so the Hoy has become his game of choice that works with his schedule.

Well that's it for me today. My posts continue to lame-ify the blogosphere. My apologies.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 2:05 PM,

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Chapel said...

Thanks for the plug there bro! It has been a great experience playing with you and the fellow bloggers you have introduced me to. Looking forward to Sunday and any future events that may arise in the future. Have fun at Okie-Vegas, would love to go myself but THE MAN won't let me due to our yearly inventory. Maybe next time. Oh yeah, tokened into 9 of 12 thank goodness!!!!!! Later, chapel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home