Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Bender To Remember: Wildin' Out In St. Louis

After two straight weekends of travelling, I am slap ass whooped. I absolutely plan on doing zilch this coming weekend just as recovery. This drivel should not even qualify as a post, but I just figured I would drop a line to let everyone know I'm still alive...ish.

I must say I enjoyed the hell out of St. Louis and it all culminated with a 17 hour bender to remember on Sunday. I managed to...see a very exciting MLB game...get pulled by cops for being one of EIGHT passengers in a Toyota Yaris...play some fun poker and craps...and see some capital knockers at a local strip club. There was lots of stuff in between, but that was the main stuff.

The Yaris incident was rather hilarious. We got pulled for, as the cop put it, "looking like a freaking clown car act." Some how, some way, we managed to convince the cops to let us off with a warning and cab it the rest of the way to the bar. I still laugh every time I think about us trying to squeeze our way in and out of that car. I will never forget my buddy Paul trying to reason with the cop all the while unable to even make eye contact with him due to his face being plastered to the windshield in the front seat. Classic.

That's it for today. I gotz nothing in the gas tank so I'll be lucky to finish work much less this post.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 1:28 PM,

6 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger surflexus said...

Enjoy your weekend....you earned it. :)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

Everybody needs a good clown car story!!! Rock!!!! :)

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Eight? In a freaking Yaris? Were you hanging with the cast from Little People Big World or something? Glad it was a good (good, hell it sounds epic!) time. After you recover somewhat, bring us the details!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

hhahah 8!! in high school that was our record too....hilarious

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Did you go to one of the gentlemen's clubs on the Illinois side of the border? There are some very interesting spots there...

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tron Solo says: Being another one of the 8 in the Yaris, I can attest to the story. Also being way too blitzed at the time to even begin talking with the cops, I am thankful that others handled the situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home