Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Bee-Otch

ChickJax and I broke under the pressure (self-imposed) and took KidJax to see Transformers this weekend. I had heard good and bad prior to going, but I decided to keep an open mind and decide for myself.

I must say I very much enjoyed the movie. Now granted, there are parts I disliked (i.e. would like to have been omitted) and at times the storyline was on the tarded side, but as for the action I was sucked in. I do think it was about 20 minutes too long and had they shaved some of the ridiculous stuff from the movie, it would have been just right.

So I decided to take it as that...a great action movie that made me laugh more than my fair share and left me wanting more. It's also a movie I will buy for KidJax so we can enjoy early and often together.

After the movie we had some friends drop by the house who had gone to a later showing the same day. The following conversation ensued:

ChickJax: That actress (Megan Fox) is gorgeous.
TripJax: Yeah she is.
ChickJax: She has beautiful teeth.
Tron (Friend): She had teeth?
TripJax: Nice.

Now...please please please make sure you do NOT get duped into renting this film. As a buddy of mine said, "Grandparents around the world will buy this dvd for their grandkid(s) thinking they are buying the real thing." Fucked up.

Later Bee-Otches (see the movie and that will make sense).

Allow me to finish up this post by helping out a buddy and his hairy gymnast.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 12:53 PM,

1 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

I actually just watched this movie today and have to say I made out with my computer a couple of time staring at megan fox...u know she's engaged to that idiot Brian Austin Green from 90210....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home