Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



America, Fuck Yeah!

How do on this fine Friday morning? I, for one, am extremely happy last night is behind us. After a few days of great play and/or luck (you decide if you were at the tables with me or watching), the brown stinky decided to hit the fan last night. Wait, I need to boost my blog parental rating, thus the SHIT hit the fan. There, that's better.

I'll refrain from discussing anymore of my poker shenanigans 'cause that BS is boring. Yes this is a poker blog, but I have way too many other ways of boring you - primarily with my craptastic writing - so I'll proceed accordingly.



Sometimes blogs get ganked for whatever reason. I realize often it is because they lay dormant and someone snatches them up to use for their own. I'm not sure how that happens, but it happens. Here is an example of a poker blog I used to read by Ten Mile, but it was ganked by someone who is a World of Warcraft guru. I actually met the former poker blogger and played poker with him at last years Okie-Vegas, so I'd be interested to hear what became of him. As for the new WOW blog, it seems some poker bloggers are still linking to him, so you might want to remove your links to his page from your site. No sense in giving a pirate more booty.

Another blog that seems to have been raided is Bobby Bracelet's 2nd attempt at gay blogging over at MYTGOD (My Totally Gay Online Diary). Something tells me Bracelet did not write this post.



When I got my 80g iPod video, the first thing I wanted to do was add some movies. I was a little disappointed in the selection on iTunes, but I know they will continue to grow the library over time. One of the movies that caught my eye was Team America: World Police. I had yet to see it and figured it would be a good movie to have for my next business travel/flight. I bought it and am glad I did as I think it is hilarious. I'm pretty sure it has the funniest sex scene ever, which is a tad awkward to watch while on a plane with a stranger sitting next to you. I'll leave it at that.

After seeing the movie, I've decided that I'll probably watch a couple of scenes from it every Independence Day. Specifically there are some "America Boasting" songs that really bring home the spirit of America in a funny sense. I managed to find a montage of the songs from the movie and thought I would post them here. For this particular post, I'm mainly speaking about the 2nd and 3rd songs (Freedom Isn't Free and America, Fuck Yeah!), though they are all good stuff.

Team America: Montage Of Songs

If you're like me and can't view the You Tube website from work, try this little work around that I found allows me to view some You Tube videos. Just use Google's regular search function for the video and hopefully it will show up on the search list with a caption of the video on the search page. There will be a "watch video" link that allows you to watch the video directly from Google's search page instead of on You Tube. For instance, here is the search page for the Team America Montage Of Songs video.

I've decided to hold off on my BBTwo thoughts until Monday so I can put a little more thought into it.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 9:41 AM,

9 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger katitude said...

I LOVE Team America....it completely cracks me up.

Matt Damon!

And Mr. TenMile has moved here: http://tenmile-thane.blogspot.com/

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Chad C said...

Ohhhhhhhh no not Hans Brix!!!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

thanks for the heads-up kat!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Poker4peace said...

A little time consuming, but sometimes entering the binary address will bypass these screeners/blockers.

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all good; Trip, Slimy. I moved the sucker myself this time.

There was a last post that was some what filthy - not put up by me. It was so bad that Google blocked it. Some one had jaws for the blog. Too bad they are so negative EV in personality.

I'm seriously slipping in my blog ratings though: I rate only G. I wrote breast once or twice, however. For a while there I was a PG (breast, and ass four times I think it was).

Trip I emailed the yahoo addy with the site addy.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

Team America movie is hilarious. Thanks to you I now might have to download it and watch it again, its been a while

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger PokahDave said...

Best sex scene ever! I thought the movie was going to be stupid.....I literally fell of my chair laughing....

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger jjok said...

loved that movie.

"Promise me you'll never die. If you did that, I would make love to you right now. "

"I promise I will never die"

haha

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger WindBreak247 said...

Forget buying movies from iTunes. Why not just rip your own??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home