Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Randy Moss Majorly Agitated At Tom Brady's Mildly Injured Foot

Super Bowl / Arizona / 01.28.08 - A visibly agitated Randy Moss voiced disappointment - to the lone reporter willing to listen - at the lack of media coverage his assault & battery charge has received since Tom Brady's minor foot injury took center stage. "I am confident details corroborating Rachelle Washington's accusations of battery against me will not surface until after the Super Bowl," said Moss to the reporter who silently nodded his head while shuffling closer to the crowd surrounding Brady's foot. Moss later added, "I watch Court TV on my days off, so I know that evidence stuff takes time to work itself out." No one took note of his comments as all microphones were at floor level across the room waiting for Brady's foot to speak.

posted by TripJax @ 12:10 AM,

1 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger OhCaptain said...

That's funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home