Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



At The Bash I Did NOT...

...have any alkeehol

...have any fun at all

...say Chaka Kan (shakakan) 7,643 times during the Friday tourney (wtf?)

...knock out Gavin Smith with TripJax at the final table of the Friday tourney

...come in 3rd at the Friday tourney

...somehow end up on top of Big Mike's van at some point Friday night

...have a drop of Soco

...have any large, high alkeehol content beers

...pass out way too early Saturday night

...have a girlie ubergeigh moment Saturday night

...meet any cool people this weekend.

Somehow I think there are a ton of other things I didn't do this weekend that I just don't remember not doing. I get the feeling I may end up reading about some of the things I did not do at some point.

Thanks for putting up with my dumb ass this weekend everyone. I had a hella good time. It was so cool meeting so many broggers and I can't wait to do it again. I may have to tone it down next time. Not doing so many things is definitely not wearing my ass out.

Word to the wise...do not try and go drink for drink with SirAl. It is impossible and damn right idiotic. It's fun trying though. Jordan, I hate I didn't hang out with you longer yo.


posted by TripJax @ 1:33 PM,

10 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trip Jacks!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger slb159 said...

Dude, you were hilarious on the van ride home Sat Night. Wished I had it filmed. Great to meet ya'.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Pokerwolf said...

Just wait till I get to my next blog post. Ho boy, will you learn a decent bit about what you did. =)

Awesome meeting you, bro.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger katitude said...

TripJax darlin', what a welcome!! Nothing like sweeping a girl right off her feet (literally!).

You so totally rock!

And no, I'm not 19 *grin.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Karol said...

Great meeting you....though you probably don't remember it. :-)

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Karol, he asked me if I was 19, too! What a BS artist! Oh, and Trip, no harm. I enjoyed hanging out and sharing a room, but I could've done without the cuddling.

Hopefully I'll be seeing you around pretty soon.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

You poor, poor soul!

I think everyone has tried to go shot for shot with Al.

Someone should have warned you!

I can't wait to read more!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Al is not human when it comes to drinking.

He is a machine.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

Great to finally meet you Trip, not to mention the bonus comedy of your alter-ego, Drunky.

It was an impressive performance. Nobody goes the distance with Al. But I think you made it to the 11th round or so before the TKO.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger F-Train said...

(That's Drunky Drunkerton to you, Speaker.)

Good job TJ. Thanks for taking the Lewey Award crown from me in such a decisive fashion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home