Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Banner...I Hardly Kno...

Tomorrow night is DADI 9: Back In The Saddle. Just in case you haven't checked the DADI site recently, please note we have moved the tourney to Full Tilt. Everything else is staying the same, including the password, which is pokertrust. I've posted the banner below for details...be sure to click and enlarge it to get the full details. For the banner contest Jordan is running, there have been a couple of great entries. I hope I don't miss any, but here are the ones I've seen so far:

THG's Classic Stickfigure Donkey Action
Chipper's Asstastic Smellfest

Capital job fellas. Thanks for the effort. Jordan will be advising who gets the freeroll soon so check out his blog or the DADI site for details. Hope to see you all there. DADI 9 will be my last chance to play poker before The Bash At The Boathouse, so I'd love to toss some chips with fellow broggers before hitting the dusty trail towards Philly. Bring your game people.

posted by TripJax @ 10:19 AM,

11 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No trip to AC on Thursday?

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

No can do. I'm already pushing it going to The Bash since I just had a brogger weekend a couple of weekends ago at Bad Blood's place.

I'm just happy I can make it to Philly...

See you soon.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to start getting into some of these blogger things, but as much as I'd love to be able to play it sufficiently enough to win, probably shouldn't play H.O.R.S.E. Never seen a hand of Razz in my life.

Anyway, hope the tourney goes well, and hope I'll be able to participate in upcoming similar events.

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't put 1/4 of my pathetic bankroll into a HORSE tourney right now, but will definitely look to start playing some of these blogger tourneys.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Is High's brog down? I just get a blank page.

Asstastic eh? lol - sorry I didn't get around to changing the banner to say Full Tilt -but had no time to fire up the photoshop, plus I figured you'd change the details again once I did anyway. (I kid)

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Wolverine Fan said...

Can't make the DADI, work nights.

Glad my Wolverines helped you in your league. I'd like to say you should stick with them the rest of the year but when it comes to Michigan I vote with my Heart and not with my Head. Their Defense may take them a long way.

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at the Bash.

Thanks for playing in the tourney last night. I hope to make it to the DADI, all depends on the kiddos.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger I Like Cake said...

I signed up for dadi9 on PS, went there now, no tourney, too late to sign up on FT. Sorry man.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Trip, already spoke to Jordan. My bad on missing DADI - you always have my back, and I got yers. Had to put in the family time, it just lasted longer than it was supposed to.

Apologies...next time.

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

New poker site
Play poker

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger parveen seo expert said...

Good Article ...Thanks for shraing
All Blog Hindi
Rubina Dilaik
Bharti Singh
Disha Patani
Giaa Manek

 

Post a Comment

<< Home