Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Not So Lucky Kitty

I got all nostalgic last night and decided to pour over all the 2006 Bash at the Boathouse pictures housed at Flickr again. I really didn't give them adequate attention the first time around and since I only remember 52.8% of what happened the entire weekend, I figured it would be nice to refresh the ole memory box. I finally ended up in the midst of Gracie's photostream and...

...upon further review, all I can say is I hope THIS happened before THIS.

If Lucky Kitty is not dead or in a kitty mental institution by now, I'd be quite suprised. Apparently Miss Kitty was all over the place that night. I vaguely remember having my way with her, and from the likes of all the pictures I saw, I was not alone. Methinks BG took it to a whole new level though. I couldn't stop laughing after I saw that picture and then came across my picture. Hexcellent.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 2:56 PM,

3 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

roflmao!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Karol said...

Are you going to the WBPT?

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

It's not looking good karol. I would love to, but all our money is going towards Christmas stuff. Tight budget and no blogger trip make TripJax a dull boy.

Please yell "Shaakakan" over and over in my absence...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home