Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Thanks Y'all

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone I have crossed paths with either live or online since I *became* TripJax. It has been a hella good time and I'm looking forward to continuing the trend in 2007 and beyond. The friendships I have forged along the way make this all worth while.

To all my readers, I want to thank you for taking the time to join me on this journey. I could say I write this stuff for myself and it wouldn't matter if I had no readers, but that is not true. I thrive on knowing that if just one person enjoys my writing, then I should keep at it. Sometimes posts write themselves, but other times it is a battle to trudge forward. Knowing people are willing to take the time out of there day to drop by and visit keeps me going.

So thanks everyone. Without you all, I'd probably have quit this brog a long time ago. Tip of the cap to all my ninjas out there.

posted by TripJax @ 3:28 PM,

13 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You keep writing, I'll keep reading...

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Poker4peace said...

One of my favorite blogs to read!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger DuggleBogey said...

It was great meeting you this year. Hopefully we will be able to play at the same live table in the future.

Have a great new year.

Duggle

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger BadBlood said...

Anyone who names their son Jaxon, even if it's spelled differently than how my son spells it, is OK in my book. See you on the 1st.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

Happy New Year, TripJax! :)

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Christmas, and enjoy a great New Year.

Thanks for being on of the first cats to comment on my blog a year ago.

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please keep making me laugh and think

Ben
Liverpool UK

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep writing and Happy New Year

B

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Ignatious said...

trip,

i've said it before and i'll say it again.

you've got the best gawddamn header graphic of any blog out there.

been great reading you after all this time. hope to finally get to buy you a beer someday soon.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always a good read TripJax! Thanks for bringing some light into my workday breaks! Keep on postin'!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Bazkar said...

TripJax,

Thanks for the congrats on my blog for our newest addition. Appreciate you taking the time to not only stop in my little corner of the blogosphere but to drop me a note as well. In reading BadBlood's comment it seems we have something else in common as well...I have a son named Jaxon as well and spelled that way....solid name...solid spelling...here's to health and happiness in '07.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

HNY brotha... considering all the work you do on mah slagpile on a regular basis, you really have 1 and a half blogs for which to feel ghey ovah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home