Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Dial-A-Shout-Outs

Not making it to Vegas with the crew...Horrible.

Doing Dial-A-Shots with GCox, Iggy, and Al...Hawesome.

I was out drinking on Friday night, and attempted to call GCox and Falstaff. Apparently I called G's home number and can only fathom what nonsense I was spewing on the Cox voice mail. Thankfully, MrsGCox25 relayed the message to G. I ended up missing a number of calls from G over the next 24 hours, but on Sunday afternoon, we were able to connect. Nothing like downing a shot of Vodka on a Sunday afternoon with the fellas listed above. I believe there were others on the speakerphone during the shot, but there was too much going on to tell who else was involved.

As for Falstaff, I could never tell if I made an actual connection, but I never recall hearing a voice mail. The bar was so loud I was having trouble doing anything but sit in one place. Who am I kidding, it wasn't the noise, it was the alcamahol. Maybe Falstaff was part of the crew for the Sunday Dial-A-Shot. If not, we'll just have to do it again some other time.

Wish I had more to write about, but time is money and I have neither. I'm still writing my story, but I'm not ready to post chapter two yet. Hopefully soon. Oh, before I forget, congrats to Jordan who made a valiant effort in a WSOP circuit event (but didn't cash), then followed that up with a 4th place finish in a $65 buy-in tournament. I think he took home nearly 1k for his efforts. Both online and live, J has been lighting up the felt lately. Fushizzle.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 10:18 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home