Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Return Of The Retarded Lemur

I wish every night of playing heads-up could be like this. This was a running balance of my foray into the $20 heads-up tourneys at poker.com on Monday...

151
170
189
168
187
206
185
204
223
202
221
240
259
278
297

Not a bad run for heads-up tourneys. I went on a heater winning 5 straight matches at the end there. I'll take doubling my balance from $150 to $300 over a couple hour span anyday.

My good friend the retarded lemur decided to show up for about 4 of the above games. I wish I could say I pwned him, but I think we broke even. He is the type that will laugh in your (virtual) face when he sucks out on you, but when you dare win a hand or a game, you are obviously a donktastic idiot.

To make things worse, he is not Americam, but apparently hates anyone that is. Or maybe he just hates me. He certainly has a grasp on the American curse words however. I was a fuck, bitch, wuss, pussy, retarded asshole, fucking American, idiot. You name it, that was me. By the end of it all, I was rather enjoying myself. I couldn't care less about the results against him. Just pissing him off brought a smile to my face.

Unfortunately, many of my big hands, made draws and/or suckouts were not against him. As I mentioned above, I could do no wrong during the end of my session. If I wasn't waking up with monsters and players pushing into me, I was filling straight and flush draws with abandon. All-in dominated AK vs K9. No problem. Here's a 678 flop and a T turn to seal the deal. Thank you very much.

After the last couple of days of watching tards spike their cards at the most inopportune times, it was nice to have my cake. I just wish I could have had more of it against my new best friend xheffeyx. I usually don't list screen names unless they are part of a hand history (which I almost never post), but this guy deserves anything he can get. If you can get in a $20 heads-up tourney at poker.com with this guy, just save yourself for a monster or a very strong hand and pwn his ass.

Nuff said.

Two quick notes to finish off this post. My iPod came in Monday as I figured and let me just say I'm in love. This thing is the shit. Even after cashing in for the iPod, I still have about $100 in e-certificates built up from Poker Savvy and PokerSourceOnline so I'm going to order some accessories and iTunes cards.

While I was playing the heads up matches, I was able to put my entire book of music on the thing and still have 67gb's available. Can't wait to put some movies on their as well. Methinks Anchorman will have to be the 1st movie I add. It is the type of movie that I can just start watching anytime, anywhere.

Sixty percent of the time it works everytime.

Finally, as I mentioned in my previous post, we took KidJax and LilJax to the doctor on Monday and thankfully they don't have strep throat. Just a virus that should run its course. That will have to do for today.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 3:07 AM,

4 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger cmitch said...

I am not sure if it works with the Video Ipod, but have you seen the Nike+ stuff? It is a basically a fancy pedometer that has one part that goes into Nike+ shoes and one part that connects to your ipod. It records all your runs, will give you updates, and you can track everything online and set personal goals. I think you can put the goals on your blog too, but I haven't figured that out yet. (nikeplus.com or nike.com)

I am not sure if you are a runner, but it is a pretty cool if you are.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

Wow...cmitch...that sounds kind of cool. I am more of a "swift walker" than a runner. My knees, they are, how you say, not so goot any longer, so i try not to run them into the ground.

I'll check that out and thanks for the tip...

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Very nice work at the HU games.That's a fine profit.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Steelie said...

Good news on the kids. It's tough when they are sick. Congrats on wins and the iPod, too. I thought mine was totally unnecessary until I got it. Now I can't live without it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home