Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Boss's Day & BBTwo

I didn't even realize today was Boss's Day until I walked into our office kitchen and saw a big ass cake for me and the other "boss's." I'm not big on pulling the boss card 'cause I really don't feel like any one's boss, but I loves me some cake. I did whip out this one this morning...

She: Happy Boss's Day!

Me: Listen...it just doesn't feel right being called your boss. Think of me less as your Boss and more as your Master.

She: Hardy har har.

Yeah, I'm an idiot.

On a side note, the majority of people on the planet are clueless (not you, however, my dear readers). I've had three people come by my office this morning to wish me a Happy Birthday. My birthday is in May and they just didn't take the time to read the cake that had BIG ASS LETTERING that stated Happy BOSS's Day on it. I submit that I still loves me some cake, so it's all good.



As I've been mentioning of late, I just haven't had the motivation to play poker lately. With that said, my interest just took an extreme spike in the positive direction. I don't think there could have been a better time for Al to announce BBTwo.

Seriously, I don't think this could be any cooler. As I mentioned to him briefly in chat yesterday, although the UIGEA is a bit of a bitch to online poker players, right now is actually a pretty cool time to be a poker blogger. I mean we just finished up a $40,000 blogger freeroll with PokerStars and now Full Tilt is whipping out a kick ass series of poker tournaments. And Bodog is even jumping into the ring, albeit it on a much smaller scale, and offering some free shtuff in their weekly tournaments on Tuesdays.

I don't know about you, but I'm enjoying being a poker blogger right now...if but for the french benefits (oui, oui)!



Having coined the term BBTwo (and BBThree bitches!), I feel it necessary to go the same route as Pat Riley and his "Threepeat" by copyrighting those words. To avoid all the riff raff I propose instead that each time you use the phrase in written form, verbally or just as a thought in your head, you transfer $5 to my Full Tilt account. 'Tis the season, and Santa Claus is watching you, so don't try and pretend like you didn't just think the word right now. That'll be $5, thank you.

All kidding aside, why is my Full Tilt account not blowing up right now?



I know you've all been dying to know, so I'll just go ahead and get it out now. I did not win the duffel bag on Sunday. I was well on my way, and even got up to around $35,000 in chips with 500 remaining (above chip average), but a few donk plays by my fiends that went their way and I was on the sidelines licking my wounds. I think I went out around 450. I wept but for a brief moment, then realized I have enough FPP's to get my own little duffel bag, which I won't be purchasing by the way. Gotta save up for the Porsche like Dario.

I realize the err of my ways now in that tournament. I don't' recall ever being behind when I got it all-in. Every time I had the lead going in and that is what ultimately cost me. I need to suck out once or twice to win a tournament and I was just getting my shit in good too much.

That's it for me today folks. I can already feel the motivation to blog and play. Lets light this candle.

Until next time, may the felt be with you.

posted by TripJax @ 2:55 PM,

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Too bad I copyrighted BBtoo and BBtree and BBTFo, BBTV and BBTSex.

My goal is to have everyone saying BBToo.

:-)
Have a great day!
TRAGEDY!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

You are back in fine form, sir. Very enjoyable reading. And you should think again about those birthday congratulating people. They must have read the BOSS acronym for what it is: Birthday Of Stupid Shitheads?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home