Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



bHarmony.com

bHarmony.com is the first service within the online ghey blogging industry to use a scientific (read: terarded) approach to resolving petty blogger disputes. bHarmony.com's resolution software is based on 12.5638 Dimensions of Resolvability found in thousands of harmonious ghey blogger relationships. If you have tried other online blogger dispute resolution sites, graduate to bHarmony.com.

bHarmony.com, a subsidiary of Vakini Wax Inc., does not exist.

posted by TripJax @ 9:28 AM,

6 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger katitude said...

You totally rule!

Now stop making me laugh so hard coffee comes out my nose...my sinuses are killing me enough as it is *grin.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

Thanks Kat.

And for the record, if you go looking through my blog over the last few years, you'll definitely find a few of my own stupid blog fights, but i've learned my lesson and i'm done with that stuff.

bHarmony.com helped me find my way...

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Special K said...

bHarmony.com, a subsidiary of Vakini Wax Inc., does not exist, but it should.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Isn't this some kind of a cult or something?

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Jestocost said...

bHarmony.com is totally rigged. I prefer old-fashioned brick and mortar blogger dispute resolution services.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger gadzooks64 said...

I sure hope that bHarmony's liability insurance is paid up cause you people own me a laptop cleaning.

Coffee in keyboard is not a good thing!

I'd say you'd be hearing from my attorney but I can't find one that will speak to me. Lucky you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home