Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



FAIL

Sorry for all the terarded posts these days. Sometimes I just get in a groove with ideas and have to get them out of the ole noggin'. Unfortunately you, dear reader, pay for my idiocy. I'm still way out of a poker groove, but I'm not concerned. I've been doing this poker blog thing for a while and I know I go through periods where I just cannot focus on poker or poker blogging. And that's a good thing. I wouldn't be writing here today if I didn't give myself a certain amount of time away.

All the above duly noted, I did actually play poker twice this week at the The Hoy and The Mookie. I never got things going in The Hoy and ended up taking a tough hand versus Scott that pretty much put me out. I didn't flinch as I really wasn't very motivated to play anyway. I shut down the computer after getting knocked out and focused on other things. As for The Mookie, 30 minutes in I was starting to fall asleep. I actually did fall asleep at one point and ChickJax asked me if I was playing. That woke me up and I knew I was going to have to get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. I was dead within 10 minutes and able to get some sleep. Talk about lack of motivation. Yeesh.

Before I go, I'd like to introduce you to 2 new blogs on my list of reads.

First off is Lair Of Lucypher. Don't let the title scare you off, it is a poker blog with other interesting stuff thrown into the mix. Lucypher was a reader and fan of many of our blogs and he finally decided to take the plunge. He paid a visit to a few of us bloggers while we were all in Vegas and I think that really sparked his interest for giving it a go. In the short time that I met him, I really got a good feeling that he would be blogging rather quickly. He was super nice as was his beautiful wife. If you haven't already, please go take a gander at his blog, add him to your RSS reader and give the newbie a comment or two. We all need those when we're getting started.

Finally, let me give you my latest non-poker blog I'm really digging - The FAIL Blog. The header image of the blog pretty much seals the deal for me...damn good stuff. Tab this one under entertainment and enjoy. It's basically readers who find pictures of random failed situations, then add FAIL to the image in the appropriate place. Pretty damn simple. I've gotten some serious laughs from this blog of late. Much needed laughter I should note. So give that one a whirl as well.

Until next time, may the felt be with you .

posted by TripJax @ 7:23 PM,

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lucypher said...

Thanks for the pimp-age, TJ. Hope to see you posting about poker again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home