Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



I DOUBLE U I N

Just took down The Hoy for $288, which is pretty cool. I gotta say I love 6-max poker. Always have, always will. I don't normally call out that I'm going to win certain things 'cause it always seems to be a set up to FAIL, but I did say I was going to win at least one Hoy this year in this post. Glad I got my first one out of the way early.

I barely played any hands early, got a key suckout, AK vs AJ with a Jack on the river, then never looked back. I did take a hit when down to 4 players (with 4 paying), but used my aggressive play to get some action with some big hands to get me back in it. I had a great time playing poker and I feel like this is what I needed to get me going back into the game again. I played a 90 player SNG on Sunday and was headed for a nice score until an untimely suck out (are they ever timely?) sent me to the rail in 6th place. Still, it felt good to reach a final table and make some money after being away from the game (mentally) for a while.

Gonna try and get some money onto Bodog by tomorrow in order to play the new Blogger Series they have going on. I need to pimp that, but for now it is late and I'm tired.

Before I go, I have to mention the song I was jamming to when we got down to 4 players left. I just kept it on repeat and let it be my motivation song. The title is I Win and it's by Starflyer59. Definitely a great song to play poker to - and the motivation to the weird ass title of this post. If you are reading from an RSS feed, you will probably need to click through in order to listen to the song at the end of this post. Giddy up.

Until next time, may the felt be with you .


posted by TripJax @ 1:09 AM,

11 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger jjok said...

very nice.....congrats.

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Winning at poker would be so much cooler if the screen told you "fushizzle" instead of "congrats".

Nice job man.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger BamBam said...

Congrats T.J., great job!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger cmitch said...

Weeeeeeeeee

Congrats!!!!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

Was there ever any doubt? 50K/10K/5K/4K? Come on!!!

Nice job Jax Tripper.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger OhCaptain said...

Job well done! Congrats!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Astin said...

Great game Trip. Congrats!

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats...

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Not bad for a Rooster-appointed C-lister!!! Awesome job TJ!

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great game Trip, nice win. Thanks for busting me on the bubble. Seriously though, congrats.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Lucypher said...

My congrats to you, TJ. Well done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home