Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Franky Four Fingers Rocks

Franky Four Fingers Rocks

I've gone and done it again. You'd think I could just be content with what I've got, but instead I've done it again. What you ask? Well, if you come here often, you might notice a new header for ye ole blog. I know I've only had this new template for a few months - including the previous header - but I couldn't pass up the chance to have a cool ass pic with three jacks in it. When I first started this blog I scoured the internet looking for cool pics that might go well with either the title of the blog, Poker In Arrears, or my online screenname, TripJax. No such luck. Then the other night, I was watching one of my favorite movies of all time and noticed something I hadn't noticed before. Granted, I hadn't watched the movie since starting this blog, but still I was quite excited to see the image I was able to grab from the movie and put into the header.

Anyone care to guess what movie the above picture is from? Comment yo's.

posted by TripJax @ 1:10 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home