Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Blogger Spotlight: Quest Of A Closet Poker Player

Blogger Spotlight: Quest Of A Closet Poker Player

I've been planning to feature CC and his blog, Quest Of A Closet Poker Player, since I started the Blogger Spotlight series, and now is a great time as he is currently writing some capital content. Obviously great minds think alike as Jordan at High On Poker mentioned CC in his blog post yesterday.

I came across CC when he linked me in one of his Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon posts, where he starts by visiting a blog link and then travels through a different/new blog link on each site until he has visited six blogs. I think this is a great way to find new and interesting blogs and content. I knew right away I was probably going to like this guys writing.

CC has a knack for continually coming up with interesting content that keeps you coming back for more. I've mentioned in previous Spotlights other blogs that often rise to the top of my reading and CC has gradually been on the up and up. Here are just a few things you should check out if you have never read CC or if you haven't been over his way in a while.

When Is Poker A Sin In this post, CC explores the difficult task of balancing faith and poker.


Relationships And Poker: Part I
Relationships And Poker: Part II
Relationships And Poker: Part III
Relationships And Poker: Addendum A

This is just an absolute great series of posts that CC threw together for his readers. If you are in a relationship and play poker, check them out. The last link includes a response CC received from Barry Greenstein. Pretty cool.

Well, I'm gonna leave the rest of the quest to you. If you feel like spelunking, I'd dive into CC's archives and give him a try. I've only been reading him for a couple months, but I've enjoyed what I've read so far and I hope he keeps spitting out similar content.

Previous Blogger Spotlights:

9 2 Offsuit
Will Wonka
O-Poker
Sir Waffles

posted by TripJax @ 10:32 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home