Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Token Post

Token Post

When I asked the 21 questions the other day I never expected to get the response it has received so far. Looking back, Jordan was right and I'm glad most of you chose to answer the questions at your own blog. While I love comments, had everyone answered there it would have been pretty ugly. I guess that shows I didn't expect so many broggers playing along.

One cool thing is I even got an email from a non-brogger who reads my stuff and just wanted to offer his two cents. Thanks again for doing that EF. What was originally an attempt to fill some space on this here brog ended up filling some space else where. There I go clogging up the internet, one post at a time.

As many of you know, Full Tilt offers token SNG's in order to win tokens towards $26 or $75 MTT entries. I love these things. In fact, I think I love playing the token SNG's more than actually playing in the MTT's I earn with the tokens. I haven't had much success in the MTT's at Full Tilt, but I have a feeling things are going to change for the better.

As for the token SNG's, I've been nailing those things. Since they started offering the $6 +$.60, six player SNG's, I've been all over them like Al on a double shot of SoCo. I cashed out the bulk of my Full Tilt roll last week and with the $50 I had remaining, I quickly won 3 tokens with three 1st and one 2nd in 5 attempts. Mmmm, that smells good.

I've decided to build up as many tokens as possible and then make sure I only use them when my head is in the game and I know I have the time. No jumping into an MTT at 10pm on a weekday when the baby isn't feeling well and there is a show I want to watch as well. Focus is my friend.

Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of my finishes here in the near future. I could sure use the bankroll boost.

When I'm not playing the tokens at Full Tilt I'm spending the bulk of my time running my SNG Challenge at Ultimate Bet. Things have been up and down for me, but last night helped as I won the only SNG I entered. GCox and I decided to play one last game last night and we settled on a 10 player SNG. As usual, I ramped up my aggression and found myself raising a ton of hands. As I had hoped, my aggression paid off when a player moved all-in against me when I did hold a good hand. I doubled up early, hit a few roadblocks along the way, but never looked back as I went on to win it.

Unfortunately GCox bubbled when I was hoping we could battle it out for 1st place. I always hate seeing fellow broggers get knocked out when I am in the game too, especially on the bubble. However, das poker, and I'm in that same position more than I would like to recall. I did try and drop the hammer, but GCox woke up with Aces and would have sucked out on me had I not made a rare fold with my monster after his hefty raise. Next time I vow to push all-in with my monster if I sense he is holding an inferior hand like that.

Okie-Vegas is creeping up and to say I'm excited would be an understatement. My plane ticket was purchased last month so there is no backing out now. They better stock up on 30 pack Keystone Light cans in Oklahoma City next month.

Follow-Up Thoughts From My Previous Post:

Meek had a good idea to pick my favorite answer for each question and post. If I can find all the entries and the time to put it together, I'll do that next week. Good call meek.

Big Ups To These Fine Folks Who Left A Comment In the Last Post:

guin
gcox
meek
jusdealem

posted by TripJax @ 1:45 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home