Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Fugly

Fugly

This guy pretty much looks (make that looked, I would imagine) like I currently feel...

Fugly.

I actually feel better now than I did yesterday, but yesterday I was on the couch instead of at work, so I had that going for me. As far as this post goes, we won't even qualify it as an actual post since it is fugly too. Oh well.

I played in two tournaments yesterday. The first I finished 7th out of 180. It was my 5th final table and cash in 7 tournaments. I then played in The Mookie, but donked out pretty early when a guy with 5 high pre flop called my all-in and hit his 5 on the turn. I'm not complaining, it's poker and that shit happens. In fact, I wish every time I pushed all-in someone would call with 5 high. The Mookie made me 5 for 8 in tournament cashes and two of my no cash tourneys were blogger events. My record sucks at blogger events, but they are too much fun, ya rat bastards.

Hopefully I can play in the Blue Veiner Memorial tonight, but that will depend on how I feel, if TripWife is cool with it, and if the NyQuil doesn't put me in my place. We'll see.

Non-Pokery Stuff:

Remember that show Design On A Dime? I think it was (or is) on the The Learning Channel and came out around the same time as Trading Spaces and all those other interior/exterior home design shows. Anyway, I think someone should do a show called Design On A Dime Bag. Let contestants get hella high, then set them loose on a house to go to work (or not). I bet that'd be the shit.

Follow-Up Thoughts From My Previous Post:

I liked my title.

Big Ups To These Fine Folks Who Left Comments In the Last Two Posts:

bloodyp
jjok
mookie99
iamhoff
fastpitch27
garyc
hoyazo
kaellinn18
jordan
pokerpeaker
shelly
csquard
steelie
carmensincity
clrusso
crackedaces
drizztdj

posted by TripJax @ 4:50 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home