Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Tony Saprano Is Indeed The DADI

Tony Saprano Is Indeed The DADI

Me thinks DADI 5 went off without a hitch last night. I ended up playing donktastic during an incredible run of cards, but we'll get to that in a moment. A hearty congrats to the winner, The SNG Machine, a newbie brogger whose got game.

After reading his blog this morning I see he has already won a seat to the main event and another smaller event, so his DADI 5 win will give him his 3rd seat. As I wrote in his comments, color me impressed. Can I be you for a couple of months Mr. Machine?

To the top 4 finishers, please email me at jaxon59atyahoodotcom so I can respond back with details regarding your winnings. Once we hash out everything I'll be in touch with the sponsors to get you the goods. Again, congrats to all who made the money and thank you to everyone who signed up to play. Whether you won money or not, I hope you had a great time.

To the player that knocked me out, I believe it was Gailin, please email me as well so we can set up a time for the bounty heads-up match you won. I will exact my revenge for my last hand where you held AA to my 10 10. I mean, the nerve of some people to have their hands hold up. Bastardos! I keed I keed.


As for WPBT points, I'll be working with Biggestron to make sure everyone who made it into the points gets theirs. Please give a little time before you contact he or I regarding the points being updated.

As for my play in the DADI, I had a pretty amazing run of cards near the end of the first hour that proved to be my demise. Actually, my horrid play did the work, but the cards were pretty interesting. In a span of 5 hands I had QQ, QQ, Ac5c, QQ, 10 10. On the first hand, QQ, I raised and put a continuation bet on a King high flop and took down the hand. On the second hand I get QQ and again put a continuation bet out on an Ace high flop and took down the hand. I don't remember what I did with the A5, but I think I ended up folding pre-flop to a raise.

On the fourth hand I get QQ AGAIN and get it all-in against, I believe KK. I lose that hand and drop back to around 1000 in chips. On the next hand I get 10 10 and get it all-in against A A as I mentioned earlier. Though my play is a tad questionable on the 4th hand, this is the hand that was donktastic. Yes I am getting low on chips, but this is going to be a long tournament and I'm in the first hour, so I do not need to get it all-in in that situation. I hate my play, but was enthralled with my run of cards and let the excitement get the best of me. Heeeeee Haaaaaaw.


After getting tossed from the DADI I had not gotten my poker fix so I entered a SNG on Full Tilt with
GCox. After some uneventful play we got down to the final 6 and all of a sudden G and I were getting into all-in battles with each other. I took down one huge hand against him, but not two hands later he gets all his chips back leaving me the short stack. I made a comment that if we can avoid battles with each other we will take 1st and 2nd. At the time we were probably 4th and 6th in chips. Though I did aggressively push him off his blinds when we got into the money, we did manage to avoid any big battles and, wouldn't you know it, I came in 1st and he came in 2nd. I did suck out on the chip leader and eventual 3rd place finisher, but after the suck out I think I played some pretty damn good poker. Good gaming G.

Follow-Up Thoughts From My Previous Post:

Blogger ate my balls yesterday. It took me 4 hours to put up one post. I know free is free, but that sucked.

Big Ups To These Fine Folks Who Left A Comment In the Last Post:

jjok
cmitch
littleacornman
garyc
bloodyp
surflexus
kaellin18
slimeface
tonysaprano0

posted by TripJax @ 11:09 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home