Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Weak Tight

Weak Tight

As in I'm feeling pretty weak and my muscles are tighter than Jordan's
superman shirt. I worked in the yard this weekend and now it hurts to even type. I cut down about 15 tree branches and I've been cleaning up the resulting mess. Hanging from a ladder with a big ass chainsaw is not easy or smart. Do not try that at home kids.

Since it rained here yesterday I couldn't do any more clean-up work so my yard looks like a hurricane came through. The rain was a blessing as I was too tired from Saturday to do anymore work anyway. I still have a metric ass ton of debris to clean up (sorry to steal your metric as term Speaker).

I barely played any poker this weekend, and in fact didn't see the felt after Friday night. I did manage to lose a little dough however on the Kentucky Derby and the De La Hoya fight. This after just noting in my last post I only gamble in one pool a year. Doh!

I don't have much to write about today, but thankfully I can at least announce
DADI 6. In the interest of changing it up, we've gone Pot Limit on dat ass. Details are in the picture, but if you have any questions let me know. As usual, Jordan has put together a great banner so if you would like to pimp the event feel free to copy and paste. If you need help, let me know.

Vegas Poker Pro.com has kindly offered a combined 2000 VPP Points for DADI 6. The VPP Points can be used at VPP's website for a variety of poker-related items and (poker and non-poker) gift certificates.

1000 Points will be awarded to the Winner of DADI 6.
500 Points will be awarded to the Bubble of DADI 6.
500 Points will be awarded as a Bounty on VPP_Dave.

Thank you to VPP for their contribution.

There will be no WPBT-POY points for this event. We were happy to have DADI 5 be a part of the WPBT-POY points, but Biggestron definitely has enough events lined up that there is no need to throw DADI in the mix going forward.

Posting this week will be sporadic at best. I'm going out of town Wednesday through Friday and I'm not sure if I'll have internet access. I'm hoping to play in a home game with Falstaff on Thursday, depending on if he can rally the troops in time.

Tomorrow is my birthday, but it is one of those meh years. I'm turning 31 which is so not 30 and no where near 40 so it is just kind of whatever. Still, TripWife loves that stuff so I'll play along. I asked for a pretty exciting gift this year...boxers. If you're going to lay around the house playing poker in your boxers, you should at least have ones with no holes in them.

Follow-Up Thoughts From My Previous Post:

Nada

Big Ups To These Fine Folks Who Left A Comment In The Last Post:

daddy
hoyazo
halo
bloodyp
kipper there you go kip, you are on the list!
tonysaprano0
gcox25

posted by TripJax @ 11:45 AM,

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger TenMile said...

Umm.

Straight faced, no smile. Serious.

Umm, shorts without holes are swimming trunks.

Swimming trunks give you two opts: Reach up the leg and haul it out to take a whizz. Or push 'em down. Once they are down, do you sit down, or point and shoot?

Be careful how you answer, because some one is bound to ask you if you prefer the seat up or down - before or after.

And there is always the possibility that haveing your shorts down shows the, umm, well, crack in back - which might not be a good thing at the 7 - 11.

Just thoughts from a demented mind.

Have a good trip, and indiscriminate birthday.

Remember keep a straight face.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger alabare said...

Enjoying the blog. Thought perhaps you might be interested in sharing links?

Thanks,
Adam
www.adamlabare.com/poker.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home