Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Resplendent

I could offer a lengthy diatribe about the online gaming situation, but right now it feels like a waste of time. I'll get there at some point, but right now it is not Frist on my list of things to do. Instead, I will follow-up on my last post, which found TripWife and I heading out for our 7 year anniversary get-a-way. Let us begin.

We made it to the Pisgah Inn, a quaint little Inn on the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina, at around 2pm on Monday. The Inn was nestled in the mountains, barely noticeable from the parkway.



After we were settled in our room we took a few pictures from our private balcony.







We then headed out to a nearby waterfall, which was awesome. During the hike to the waterfall, TripWife stumbled a couple of times and had a few branches smack her in the face. Her comment to me at that point was, "I'm too prissy to be out here!" I got a chuckle out of that one. We snapped this picture before heading out.



The next morning we missed the sunrise, but did manage to capture the cool valley fog hovering below our balcony.



We did more site seeing.



And we even caught a glimpse of an Al Qaeda member at the local K-Mart.



All in all it was an excellent trip. I get the feeling we'll be going back to that area again soon. It is right near where I proposed to TripWife so there are many memories in those mountains.

A big thank you to everyone who has commented lately. I appreciate it and I know TripWife appreciates seeing everyone wish us well in the last post.

posted by TripJax @ 11:20 AM,

11 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger katitude said...

What a lovely spot! Happy anniverary - you are both awesomely sucky :-)

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you married up. ;-)

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Pokerwolf said...

I'll second what BSN said.

I'll also point out that it's rather appropriate that you went somewhere with "Piss" in the name, based on your exploits at the Bash.

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip.

Too bad you gotta look out for that damn Taliban EVERYWHERE.

Happy Belated Anniversary.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger slb159 said...

You look more intelligent when you're sober.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

The pics look beautiful! Glad ya had a good time :)

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Grats on the great spot for an anniversary. Definitely a +EV time for you both!

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great Anniversary, Trip!

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger CC said...

Another brotha who married out of his league. Congrats!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Al Qaeda loves KMart!

Ban em all!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YOur wife was the prettiest spot in the place.

Which is saying a lot.

Glad you got out. You should see Colorado!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home