Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



I Want My Zero Dollars Back

Chat prior to Riverchasers freeroll last night...

TripJax (3/13/2007 8:42:37 PM): dude...this is tarded...208 entrants...
TripJax (3/13/2007 8:43:18 PM): all-in 1st hand for me...
Gary Cox (3/13/2007 8:43:32 PM): it's limit HORSE
TripJax (3/13/2007 8:43:46 PM): FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK

The tourney ended up with 224 runners and I ended up finishing in 28th, 4 from the money. I was really gunnin' for 24th place cause I wanted to win exactly one dollar. I thought that would be kind of cool.

Instead, I donked my stack off mixing up my hand thinking I had a tight low in stud hi/lo when in fact I didn't. I'll be the first to tell you I am not a good mixed game player. I have a long way to go to get to that point. Add alcohol to the mix and I'm grade A poo. I kept having to ask GCox questions about the games. Sad, sad state.

Still, in the end I feel I held my own.

I'm still laughing at our little chat above. I was really planning on stuffing my chips into the middle on the first hand no matter what I held. Instead I ended up actually playing well, but falling short. Such is poker. As always, thanks Al for a good time. And thanks GCox for reminding me about the game...

posted by TripJax @ 3:01 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home