Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Low Limit Loser

The following is a paid review of http://gcox25.blogspot.com.

Alternate Titles...

Low Limit Folder (The obvious)

Low Limit Goober (The 5th grader in me)


Oh
Low Limit Grinder, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yikes, this is going to be hard. I guess I'll try a different angle with this review...brutal honesty.

If you dig blogs about bowling and pointless limit poker from a redneck hillbilly who spends his days as a cube monkey and nights as a penny poking,
watered down beer drinking, auto-fold bot, then the Low Limit Grinder may just be for you. Wow, after that sentence, where the hell else can I go? Lets find out...

The Low Limit Grinder is none other than
GCox25. He's the guy at the table you can rape blinds with abandon against 9 out of 10 times, then fold the one other time plays back at you. He'll be folding himself to fame in no time flat. GCox25 plays the largest* limits in poker and is a juggernaut** in the poker world. If I had to size up GCox25's blog in one word, it would go something like this...

Laughable.

I mean seriously, he couldn't even get
http://lowlimitgrinder.blogspot.com. He had to take sloppy seconds on that one.

Alas, all is not as bad as it seems. He does have a sweet ass banner*** and a tight tag line**** for his blog. Actually, that's about it for the good stuff.

Did I mention he has a mullet? Man this stuff just writes itself.

Let's get this over with quick before I send a man off to his trailer weeping. Word to the wise...if you happen upon GCox25 on the virtual felt, have your way with him. In fact, put a sticky note over the cards on your monitor. You don't need them! Just raise his has ass to no end and you'll rake in nickels and dimes all night.

Until next time, GCox folds.

* smallest
** juggerNOT
*** My design
**** My idea

posted by TripJax @ 8:55 PM,

7 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Blogger KrazyBangs said...

Hysterical, you deserved every painstakingly earned penny of that review!

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just too damned funny. What a way to start a dreary Monday. The three of you guys just know how to make the poker blogger laugh and cry from laughed so damned hard.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

Those are awesome. Well done, gents.

(You might wanna copyright "Low Limit Goober," 'cause that's just funny enough for me to steal!)

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger GaryC said...

Dude,
I'm seriously considering a haircut, selling my trailer, switching beers and moving up in limits, uh.....okay, I'm not!

Good fawking shite, J.

G

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

The only one you (well, we) better do is move up in limits. As for the others, why fix something that ain't broke...

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Heavy Critters said...

Don't EVER say an unkind word about Keystone Light.

30 for $10??? C'mon!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Keystone Triple Bock is the bestest!

Well done J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home