Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Tarded Lemurs R Us

I tend to play the roll of tarded lemur at the poker table, but sometimes other players take my place, if but for a fleeting moment. This hand is a great example...


Nice Fold Dude


Going into heads-up, holmes had me out chipped nearly 8 to 1. I chipped away at his lead and after this hand I never looked back.



In my last post, Jordan was busting my chops in the comments about my lack of posting lately. He's spot on with his comment (and funny as usual too), but he's right. Unfortunately, time for poker and/or brogging has been slim lately. Fortunately my busy schedule is for a good reason. Between lots of travelling and potential huge changes in my career, I've stayed busy. Fear not my furry little friends*, it won't be long before I'm posting 2 1/2 times a week again instead of 2. Woot.



Until next time, may the felt be with you.

*I'm not implying your furry...I'm just sayin'.

posted by TripJax @ 10:50 AM,

5 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

Kristy Gazes folded the same way during the HU Championship. It's hilarious!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

Its all in good fun. Post when you can. No pressure from me.

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That fold qualifies for a Carlos Mencia "dee tee dee" award. :-)

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger lj said...

well played. : )

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Good fucking call! I never thought about just staying in my car until I got my bbq sauce dammit!!!!! You are so smart. That way I can be lazy and hold up traffic - that's perfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home