Check It: CineJax | ScriptJax |

 



Bro On Bro Violence

It's interesting when you look back on a hand and the end result reeks, but your reasoning at the time felt sound. Last night I was probably top fifteen in chips with 40 of the original 117 remaining, when this hand occurred...



Click here to view a larger version.



In that moment, I felt like he had AK and would lay down to my raise. With his huge stack, his pot bet felt like a power play where he was saying, I can bet this and it won't kill me. However, losing 5000 in the hand as opposed to 1500 would definitely put a dent in his stack, which is where I felt I could take control of the hand. Thinking he had AK, I pushed having a good feeling that I would either take the pot right there, or have a chance at taking down a huge pot with the nut flush draw. Erm, not so much. I obviously completely misread his hand.

Correct reads can make you look like a genius and misreads can make you look terarded. Chalk it up to my big bro reminding me who is the elder sibling. Nice hand bro!

On a side note, 2 of the 4 BBThree tourneys I've played have seen me exit against Quads. Ouch!

On a side, side note, this is good stuff...

Until next time, may the felt be with you .

posted by TripJax @ 12:08 AM,

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty loose call of your shove by him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home